Blain Supply Inc. and Blain’s Farm & Fleet
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Care Desk Associate (Starting wage $11-12.25/hr)
at Blain Supply Inc. and Blain’s Farm & Fleet
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Job Class
- Retail Store
- Desired Availability
- Afternoons/Evenings and rotating weekends. Store Hours: Mon - Fri 7am-9pm; Sat 7am-8pm; Sun 9am-6pm
- Retail Store Operations
- Position Type
- Regular Part-Time
For over 60 years, Blain’s Farm & Fleet has maintained our commitment to offer customers high quality products, reliable service, and competitive prices. We were recognized for the second year in a row on Forbes magazine’s 2019 list of America’s Best Mid-Size Employer. Currently with 41 store locations across Illinois, Iowa, Wisconsin, and Michigan, we are a private, family-owned specialty discount retailer with a track record of never closing a store location. Blain’s actively gives back to the community through local donations, as well as supporting the American Heart Association for over 25 years. Our work culture is family-oriented, shown by our closing for major holidays. As our company expands, you could be the next talented, forward-thinking member to join our team.
We offer an outstanding benefits package, including:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Parental leave
- Associate discount program
- 401(k) retirement plan & profit-sharing program
- Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short- and long-term disability and Life Insurance
- Relocation assistance
Whether you’re just starting out on your career or looking for a change, we want you to bring your passion and experience to Blain’s Farm and Fleet. We strive to ensure that our work environment is positive, challenging, and rewarding while offering our associates exceptional career growth potential.
Interested? Apply today!
The Customer Care Desk Associate would run the store phone/switchboard and assist customers with returns, questions, complaints, and directions around the store, along with other assigned duties that would ensure that the customer has an efficient, pleasant shopping experience.
This can include, but is not limited to:
- Scan returned goods and place into bins/shopping carts to return the goods to the department
- Route mail/file paperwork
- Issue Hunting and Fishing licenses
- Manage the incoming E-commerce customer orders and In-Store Pick Ups
- Keep the Customer Service Desk clean and presentable to the customers
- Help in other departments as assigned
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with Loss Prevention and safety policies and procedures
- Great communication skills
- Prior Retail experience preferred
- Able to work evenings when needed and at least every other weekend
- Able to pass pre-employment drug screening and background checks