Bombardier Recreational Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Intelligence Analyst
at Bombardier Recreational Products
United States, Sturtevant, WI
# of openings:
Temporary duration :
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am 3-wheel vehicle, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 12,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- To work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with a team of dedicated and passionate professionals.
- To be a part of a culture where you are supported and encouraged to grow, with the ability to take ownership and become an influential leader.
- To quickly make a significant impact by identifying product performance and quality issues that are negatively affecting customer satisfaction and product margin.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze warranty and other data to quickly identify emerging issues and quantify the current and potential future impact of issues in terms of incidence rate and cost.
- Identify which field-replaced components should be recalled for failure analysis. Review analysis reports identifying the primary failure modes that should be investigated.
- Ascertain the effectiveness of field solutions by monitoring changes to metrics, such as OBQ, CVI, and warranty rates.
- Prepare reviews of product warranty performance and present forecasts with the supporting analysis.
- Participate in business plan developments by preparing analyses to determine the warranty accrual rates for upcoming fiscal years.
- Support the new product development process by conducting a bottom-up warranty improvement analysis to assist in the definition of the business case’s viability.
- Support emissions compliance reviews by generating replacement rate reports for emission-related components and by compiling failure analysis results on components that exceed threshold rates.
- Standardize and streamline repetitive warranty analysis procedures through the development of custom tools and databases.
- Report Balanced Score Card (BSC) and other metrics; facilitate actions to address gaps.
- Effectively participate in continuous improvement activities and projects.
- Use, control, and improve Quality Management System (QMS) documentation.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or financial field of study that developed expertise in data mining, data analysis, and forecasting
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint or equivalent
- Working knowledge in constructing database SQL queries
- Ability to write and debug VBA code in Microsoft applications desired
- Experience in statistical analysis and comparison methods
- Strong attention to detail with the rigor to verify complex analysis through alternate methods
- 5 years’ experience in a Manufacturing Environment required; 8 years preferred
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong technical and process problem-solving skills required; experience with methods such as KT Problem Analysis, and DMAIC desired
- Strong communication, organization, leadership, project management, and time-management skills required
- Proven self-starter with the ability to prioritize, multitask and bring results
The position is located in the Evinrude Sturtevant, Wisconsin campus.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.