Bombardier Recreational Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electro-Mechanical Technician - 2nd Shift
at Bombardier Recreational Products
United States, Sturtevant, WI
# of openings:
Temporary duration :
Electrical Technician, Maintenance - 2nd Shift
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7 600 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us :
- LinkedIn @BRP
- Twitter @BRPnews
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
- Be a part of a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Experience a culture where you are encouraged to be an influential leader.
- Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people.
- Lead the introduction of Industry 4.0 technologies and the lean transformation of manufacturing processes.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cover 2nd shift production by troubleshooting, repairing and supporting production equipment for the machining, coating, and assembly of outboard engines.
- Production equipment includes computer-controlled test systems, HMI, network controls, PLC controlled assembly and conveyance systems, automated guided vehicles, paint systems, and CNC machines.
- Work with all power levels and different kinds of AC and DC motors, controllers, generators, transformers, electronic controls, PLCs, and electrical hand tools;
- Participate, implement, and support preventive maintenance programs
- Follow safe work practices. (LOTO, Arc Flash, etc.)
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Associate degree or technical certificate and equivalent experience required.
- Construct, maintain, and test electrical systems and components.
- Ability to use measuring and diagnostic tools to test, modify, or repair electronic equipment.
- Ensure systems and components meet established specifications.
- Ability to read and interpret work instructions, blueprints, and schematics.
- Knowledge of PLC programming software (Allen Bradley) and office software.
- Ability to use hand tools required for electrical and mechanical repairs.
- Ability to lift up to 50+ pounds, work at elevations approx. 3 feet from ground level and be able to work standing up for 8 hours per day.
- 3-5 years of experience working directly as an electro maintenance technician in a manufacturing or production facility is preferred.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.