Bombardier Recreational Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Finance Team Lead Latin America
at Bombardier Recreational Products
United States, Sturtevant, WI
# of openings:
Temporary duration :
Finance Team Lead Latin America
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout 107 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am Spyder roadsters, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 7 900 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
1. Be a part of a fast-paced and challenging environment.
2. Experience a culture where you are encouraged to be an influential leader.
3. Work with a team of dedicated and passionate people
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and support a multidisciplinary team of two Finance Analysts and 1 Intern
- Lead the preparation of the Budget and Forecasts exercises. Ensure budget is strictly respected on a monthly basis and address with Management any deviation.
- Lead the preparation (Timely & Accurately) Financial Reporting: Actuals & Forecasts (Monthly, Quarterly, Year-End) & narratives for variance analysis for P&L and BS.
- Improve Latin America performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, discount programs, pricing (value chain) as well as new projects.
- Monthly monitoring of sales programs and discounts and present the results to the Latin America management team.
- Support Pricing determination process and measure its financial impact.
- Month-end reconciliation of P&L accounts in the reporting system (TM1).
- Train and support TM1-users in LATA< regions (and others if needed).
- Develop and maintain a network of business partners to facilitate the exchange of information and to help advance objectives.
- Monitor regional performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing the causes of variance.
- Coordinate with Tax Department the Transfer Price activity respecting Brazilian and Mexican legislations.
- Responsible to monitor FIC/SOX controls.
- Coordinate & follow up on the external annual auditing in Mexico.
- Empower team and facilitate professional, personal & organizational growth.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- University Degree in Business Administration and MBA
- Eight years of relevant accounting and reporting experience.
- Computer literate: Spreadsheet (Excel and Google Sheet) and PowerPoint expert. TM1 experience is highly desirable.
- Languages: Fluency in English and Spanish. Portuguese and/or French would be an asset.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.