Bombardier Recreational Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information System Analyst/Developer
at Bombardier Recreational Products
United States, Sturtevant, WI
# of openings:
Temporary duration :
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am 3-wheel vehicle, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 12,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
IS Business Relationship Coordination, IS & T Process Lead, and Systems Development activities. Contribute to the analysis, construction, and ongoing support of applications that serve the functional areas of the Marine Group at BRP. These areas include Finance, Sales and Marketing, Quality, After Sales, and Quality. A number of technologies are utilized to run the various applications
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage IS&T service demands. Work with the businesses to support and implement new technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of an enhancement, support fix, project or program, and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators, and partners.
- Perform systems design and development, perform unit/application/systems testing, establish system acceptance criteria, develop the documentation, assist with business area education for software/hardware use, assist in the identification of ongoing support needs. Fulfill SOX and Administrative reporting requirements.
- Provide application support for Service Help Desk tickets. Evaluate and initiate the necessary level of support to promptly respond to customer needs.
- Assist leadership with the alignment of business and IS strategies, managing service, and project portfolios.
- Monitor and Control (customer satisfaction)
- Assist the application support manager in the day to day operations to keep the operations running
- Process improvement initiatives
- Off-hours support (on call for emergency)
- YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Business Administration. 2-year degree in computer science with object-oriented focus along with commensurate experience may be accepted.
- 3 – 5 years of .NET development. Preferred working in teams in the Business Areas of sales, service, marketing, and manufacturing. Reporting (BI and Data warehouse) a plus but not mandatory.
- Customization, very strong customer focus, and service management experience.
- Strong understanding of development languages necessary. .NET, SQL, C#, VB, salesforce, HTML, and web-based applications.
- Ability to work with little supervision and match existing application usage to evolving business requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite applications.
- Soft Skills are Key; Winning Attitude, Innovation, Integrity, Quality, and Team Building Strength
- Keep up with Industry skills and trends in programming and development
- Consistently demonstrates enthusiasm and self-initiative
- Anticipates and exceeds customer expectations
- Pursue and achieves the highest standard of ethical conduct
- Forward thinker looking for breakthrough actions that add value
- Meet or exceed financial commitments
- Demonstrate effective teamwork
- Willing to travel up to 25%
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.