Bombardier Recreational Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Bombardier Recreational Products
United States, Sturtevant, WI
# of openings:
Temporary duration :
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am 3-wheel vehicle, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 12,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
The Marketing Department is seeking a full-time intern to assist the Evinrude brand marketing team with their daily tasks. This internship will offer the right candidate with valuable marketing and project management experience, as the candidate will gain increased responsibilities and projects as they demonstrate their capabilities.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary purpose of this role is to support the Evinrude brand marketing team through the coordination of various marketing tactics and projects. Candidates will also be asked to support the team with administrative and logistical tasks.
Potential assignments throughout the course of the contract:
- Maintenance of the on-line dealer marketing portal
- Execute the production and distribution of dealer marketing materials
- Coordinate logistics to support various shows & events needs
- Execute the production and distribution of consumer direct marketing tactics
- Support in the execution of Social Media initiatives
- Coordination with a digital agency to execute website maintenance and updates
- Processing department purchase orders and invoices
- Interact with supervisors, project leaders, sales and marketing staff on a daily basis
Other duties may include but are not limited to web updates, data entry, report analysis, sales support, development of presentation materials, composing correspondence to boat partners, dealers, and sales representatives, compile marketing research, and expand basic knowledge in the areas of sales, marketing, and product development.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.0/4.0.
- Previous marketing experience a plus.
- Able to work independently.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit with a Can Do, Will Do Attitude
- Effective project management skills essential.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication (written, oral and presentation) skills.
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and social media platforms.
- Passionate about the power sports and boating industry is a plus.
- Knowledge about outboard motors, boating industry and engines a plus.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.