Bombardier Recreational Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Receiving Inspection Supervisor
at Bombardier Recreational Products
United States, Sturtevant, WI
# of openings:
Temporary duration :
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am 3-wheel vehicle, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 12,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, manage, execute, and improve Receiving Inspection and associated rework processes to ensure the product's needs are met
- Conduct and/or supervise inspections, verification, and/or rework of incoming returned-from-the-line material, including managing non-BRP resources
- Create, prepare, manage, and maintain reports, records, and metrics related to inspections, rework, efficiency, effectiveness, and costs
- Manage, train, develop and deploy a team of technicians including employee relations, attendance, performance, and discipline
- Inform and influence process owners, engineers, suppliers, and leaders on the effectiveness of related programs, processes, tools, and practices
- Provide timely, accurate, and complete information to BRP personnel and suppliers regarding nonconforming material
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Associate's Degree in Supply Management, Quality, Engineering, or a related field required; Bachelor's Degree in the same fields is preferred
- ASQ CQT, CQE, or CSSGB preferred
- 5 years of experience in the quality/engineering field required; 8 years preferred
- Strong communication, organization, leadership, computer, project management, and time-management skills required
- Proven self-starter with the ability to prioritize, multitask and bring results
- Strong technical and process problem-solving skills required; experience with methods such as KT Problem Analysis, Lean, DMAIC required
- Expert in the use of Quality Tools such as 8D, 5Y, Corrective Action, trend analysis
- Strong experience with measurement equipment such as CMM, micrometers, gages, blocks, calipers, hardness testers, and optical comparators
- Computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Access, ERP/MRP BOM systems
- Proficient in reading engineering drawings including Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)