Bombardier Recreational Products
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Coordinator
at Bombardier Recreational Products
United States, Sturtevant, WI
# of openings:
Temporary duration :
LIFE AT BRP
At BRP, we have a visceral connection to our consumers, one created from a shared passion for the Ultimate Ride. Our teams have a unique ability to develop market-shaping products and services that move people physically and emotionally.
Distributed throughout more 100 countries, our product line-up includes Ski-Doo and Lynx snowmobiles, Sea-doo watercraft, side-by-side all terrain vehicles, Can-Am 3-wheel vehicle, Evinrude marine propulsion systems, marine propulsion systems and motors for Rotax karts, motorcycles, and small planes, as well as a full line-up of parts, accessories, and clothing.
Our 12,000 employees make up a big family of diverse cultures who all share a common value: innovation. Our people are passionate and qualified; by joining BRP, you will evolve at the heart of an experienced team that will welcome you with open arms.
Follow us on:
- LinkedIn @BRP
- YouTube @CommunicationsBRP
WHY JOIN THE TEAM?
· Exposure to a diverse, international team within a unique culture.
· Opportunity to work in a rewarding and challenging environment with a team of dedicated and
· Able to grow, make a difference and convert passion into action.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provide world-class sales and sales support to the dealer network and regional sales team, resulting in
the attainment of engine Sales, PAC and network expansion objectives for the region.
· Act as a true partner to the regional sales team by actively responding to inquiries within a suitable
timeframe and with accurate information.
· Contribute to maximizing the region's engine and PAC sales activity through proactive communication
and interactions, both with internal and external stakeholders.
· Manage all system-related transactions for engine and PAC sales, aligned with business milestones
· Support and execute daily order management transactions accurately and in line with existing inventory
· Assist in network expansion initiatives, including recurring touchpoints with new dealers and ongoing
support during onboarding phase.
· Act as a change agent within the Sales Administration and Field Sales teams.
· Demonstrate independence in role and confidence in decision-making.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
· 2 – 4 years sales, sales support or customer service experience required.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft office products.
· Adhere at all times to the BRP company values: Winning Attitude, Innovation, Financial Strength,
Integrity, and Quality Through Rigorous Execution with an entrepreneurial Spirit (a “Can Do, Will Do
· Occasional travel required.
BRP US Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.