Bryant & Stratton College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2019 - Adjunct Faculty: Mathematics
at Bryant & Stratton College
POSITION: Adjunct Instructor-Mathematics
START DATE: September 2019
REPORTS TO: Market Dean of Instruction
LOCATION: Wisconsin Market
- Teach 3-14 contact hours in Mathematics based on qualifications and college need
- Provide skills assistance and tutoring
- Complete and maintain a teaching portfolio
- Collaborate with course specific faculty to develop course curriculum
- Attend and participate in regular department meetings and faculty in-services
- Other related duties as assigned
- Master’s degree required including minimum 18 graduate credits in mathematics. Master’s degree in mathematics needed to teach 300 and 400 level courses. MS in Education with Bachelor’s degree in mathematics permitted for teaching Pre-College courses.
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and student success
- Strong team player
- Ability to make meaningful and positive connections with diverse student body in a career college environment
- Successful teaching experience
- Working knowledge of computer software (e-mail, Microsoft Word, etc) and online LMS platforms (Blackboard)
- Must be available for weekday, evening, and/or Saturday classes.
Please submit cover letter, resume, unofficial transcripts, and teaching philosophy.
Bryant & Stratton College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.