Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) and NDT Technician - Wausau, WI (40351)
at Bureau Veritas
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
The Welding Engineer must have 10+ years in direct fabrication of critical major components from steel and other alloys, providing Welding & Manufacturing Engineering and QC management services. The Welding Engineer should be familiar with technical aspects Transportation & Infrastructure Quality Assurance. The Welding Engineer coordinates engineering tasks in support of projects and may serve as principal investigator on assigned projects. Assist Project Manager with support such as research, field work, or other tasks in support of the Transportation and Infrastructure Florida contracts. Develops technical or business opportunities and connects the customer with T&I's broad range of resources.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the project stakeholders, especially with the Client and Project Manager
- Prepare and maintain project information. Continually review and update the Project Management
- Identify and evaluate risks; determine and manage remedial actions.
- Monitor progress against plans.
- -Implement “Project Control” processes and procedures.
- -Prepare, review and present accurate project reports and plans to all stakeholders in accordance with planned formats and intervals.
- -Identify and follow up on opportunities for further work in consultation with Clients
- Required profile:
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with Professional Engineer License (Florida)
- Proven management experience with a large team / project (500k+)
- Must have knowledge of AWS D1.5 codes, ASME Codes, etc.
- Personal Vehicle with insurance Coverage
Certified Welding Engineer with D1.5 Experience
10+ years' experience in Welding Engineer field
Desired, not required: PE / NDT experience
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request to USinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below: