Camping World, Good Sam
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Camping World, Good Sam
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
Camping World is looking for a Lot Porter.
Essential Job Functions:
Park and move RV units in a timely fashion
- Ensures window prices on recreational vehicles are installed and removed as instructed
- Maintains weekly lot washes and ensures all units and isles are clean
- Writes work orders, tracks problems and ensures units are in proper working order
- Sweeps, picks up trash and debris, empties garbage cans: keeps lot clean and professional in appearance
- Keeps units and equipment secure from weather
- Maintains physical inventory on a weekly basis
- Ensures slide-outs are in, jacks are down, steps are down, select awnings are opened and the doors are unlocked
- Maintains a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
Essential Job Skills:
High school diploma or equivalent
- Towing exp preferred
- Ability to use yard tractor and/or forklift
- Ability to drive an R V
- Experience using generators and operating slide-outs
- Ability to repair small items and identify problem units
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
We promote a drug-free work environment. Competitive pay, based on experience.
We don't just accept diversity -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box.