Caravel Autism Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Behavior Technician-Eau Claire/Chippewa Falls-IDS
at Caravel Autism Health
- Hire Type
- Regular Part-Time
- Job ID
- Integrated Development Services
Sign on Bonus for Behavior Technicians!
Looking for an opportunity that will make a difference in the lives of others? Eager to join an organization with an exciting work culture?
IDS is the perfect fit for you!
Come join our team as a Behavior Technician and start your career! Get training and supervision towards your Master’s Degree while you are working!
We provide pay differentials at various levels: those who are just starting in the field or those who are already a Registered Behavior Technician; for varying educational levels including high school, Bachelor’s, and Master’s.
The Behavior Technician position involves implementing behavior support plans as directed by a BCBA. This includes one-on-one behavioral interventions and skill development activities. Services are provided to individuals with ages ranging from 2 through adulthood in the family's home, our therapeutic center, and/or community-based settings. Behavior technicians receive 40 hours of required ABA training, provided by IDS, before beginning casework.
This position will be providing in-home and community based services in the Eau Claire area.
- Compensation based on level of education and ABA experience
- Paid training in ABA
- Work alongside nationally known BCBAs
- Career advancement and opportunities for Master’s level supervision
- Sign On Bonus after 90 days of employment
- 401(k) with Employer Match
As a Behavior Technician you will;
- Implement individuals' Behavior Support Plan daily, maintaining knowledge of current status of client’s goals and recommendations, and recording daily data towards goals’ progression.
- Review data with Lead Clinician to ensure services provided are correct and recording data is accurate
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate record of services delivered and time worked; creating and maintaining rapport with clients and families; and helping model current behavior strategies and interventions
- High school diploma required
- Must be 18 years or older
- Reliable transportation
- Available to work at least 16 hours/week
- Able to pass criminal and caregiver background check
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in psychology, education, social work, or a related field, preferred
- Relevant experience working with children, especially those with developmental disabilities, preferred
"Mental Health", "Child Psychology", “ABA Tutor”, "child development", “paraprofessional”, "Occupational Therapy", “Speech, Sociology”, "Social Work", "special education", "child care", "special needs", "applied behavior analysis", “Autism”, "part-time", “behavior therapist”, “therapy”, “CPI”, “TCI”, “MENTA”, “crisis management”, “behavior management”, “disabilities”, “developmental disabilities”, “home care”, “behavioral health”, “early childhood” , “teacher”, “skills coach” , “behavior intervention”, "anxiety", "apraxia", "Asperger’s syndrome", "attention deficit disorder (ADD)","communication disorders”, “developmental delays”, fragile x","motor skills deficits”, “on compliance”, “obsessive compulsive disorder”, “social deficits, “social pragmatic disorder”, “sensory integration disorder”, “behavior difficulties disorder “food selectivity, “persuasive development disorder (PDD-NOS)", "global development”, “behavior difficulties/disorders", "attention deficit hyper active disorder”, “(ADHD)","global development", "learning disabilities"