Catholic United Financial
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Life Insurance Sales Representative - Entry Level - Hudson, WI
at Catholic United Financial
- Hudson, WI, USA
- Base + Commission
- Full Time
What Catholic United Financial provides
- Starting compensation of $40,000 annually plus commissions.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Marketing & advertising support, personalized to help you grow your business.
- Financial assistance with licensing & Continuing Ed Programs.
- Flexibility to set your own schedule and work from your home.
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability Benefits.
- Two retirement plans: 401(K) plan with matching contributions. and a Defined Benefit Plan
Who we are:
Catholic United Financial is a Not-For-Profit Fraternal Life Insurer. As a Membership-Owned Organization, we strive to do what is best for our Members and their finances by providing them with excellent Life Insurance and Retirement Savings Options, while giving them opportunities to give back to their Catholic communities.
What it takes to be a Life Insurance Sales Representative:
- Strong ties to the Catholic community.
- An entrepreneurial work ethic and the desire to achieve financial success.
- Effective and efficient communication, and interpersonal skills to work one-on-one with Directors, Regional Managers, and Members.
- Focused on achieving goals and getting results.
- The ability to pass the State Insurance License Exam prior to an offer.
What you will do:
- Work with your Regional Manger to set specific activities and goals within assigned territory.
- Work with Members and prospective members educating and explaining current policies, suggest additions, make changes to insurance program, beneficiaries, and assist with filing claims.
- Generate new leads by networking within the Catholic Community, utilizing resources offered by Catholic United Financial, and managing professional social media account(s).
- Collaborate with the Member Engagement Department to support events benefitting catholic communities, schools, and programs
- Develop and cultivate solid relationships with our Members.
- Traveling: Daily automobile driving within assigned territory; may be for extended periods.
We hire Sales Representatives to serve our existing members and recruit new members in their assigned region. Catholic United Financial is licensed to sell products in: Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, North Dakota, and South Dakota. If you are interested in learning more about the position, please contact Human Resources.
For more information, please call 651-765-4122