City of De Pere
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Adult Basketball Officials
at City of De Pere
- General Description
This position is responsible for regulating recreational adult league basketball games.
Basketball Officials work Wednesday evenings from October through March. Regular season consists of three (3) games per night: 6:45 p.m.; 7:45 p.m.; 8:45 p.m. Games are held at either West De Pere High School or De Pere High School.
$22.00 - $22.75 / game
$25.00 - 25.75 / game if WIAA Certified
Click here for a paper application.
- Essential Functions
- Interprets and enforces rules and regulations of the game.
- Follow NFHS/WIAA general guidelines
- Supervises and controls general conduct of participants.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations of basketball. Training is available.
- Ability to supervise and maintain control of game.
- Minimum Requirements & Physical Requirements
- Must be at least 18 years of age.