City of De Pere
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Tumbling Instructor
at City of De Pere
Pay: $9.25 to $10/hour
$9.25 - $10
Job Status: Seasonal
Job Reference #: 2325951
Overall Job Objective
- General Description
- This position assists in the instruction of recreational tumbling programs for children ranging in age from 3-12 years. Tumbling classes further develop the progression of gymnastic skills for those 3 years and up, including advanced students.
The work schedule may change based on the programming deeds of each season, however, the typical work schedule is as follows: A total of one 30-minute and three 40-minute tumbling classes are offered in 12-week sessions on Tuesdays from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Work Location - Classes are held at the De Pere Community Center.
Equipment includes panel mats, landing mat, incline mat, portable horizontal bar, spring board, octagonal spot, vaulting blocks, 2 balance beams, mini trampoline, tunnel, and a variety of miscellaneous props and play equipment.
**Volunteer opportunities also available to fulfill academic requirements!
Click here for a paper application.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Applicant should be energetic, enthusiastic, creative and posses a knowledge of tumbling and gymnastics terminology/equipment.
- Ability to perform and demonstrate advance skills in gymnastics. Ability to instruct beginner to advanced tumbling/gymnastics skills.
- Minimum Requirements & Physical Requirements
- Minimum age of 15
- Formal education not required, but previous teaching experience and experience working with children a plus