City of De Pere
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Yoga Instructor - Chair Flow
at City of De Pere
- General Description
Instruct a Morning Chair Flow Yoga class for adults & seniors. Additional morning and evening Yoga classes also available. Beginner to intermediate levels offered.
Chair Flow Yoga - Thursday morning, 8:45 - 9:30 am *Also looking to add a Monday morning class, 9:45 - 10:30 am
Additional positions available for:
Morning Yoga - Tuesday &/or Thursday mornings, 7:30 - 8:30 am
Restorative Yoga - Monday mornings, 8:30 - 9:30 am; Tuesday evenings, 5:00 - 6:00 pm
Yin Yoga - Wednesday mornings, 8:30 - 9:30 am
Substitute positions for:
Evening Yoga - Monday &/or Thursday evenings, 6:30 - 7:30 pm
45 - 60 minute classes, typically 7 weeks long, year-round. Paid 1.25 - 1.75 hours per class dependent upon number of participants registered. All classes held at the De Pere Community Center, 600 Grant Street, De Pere.
$20.63 - $30.19 per class, depending on experience, certifications & class size. There are no benefits associated with the position.
You do not have to be a resident of the City of De Pere to apply for this position.
Applications are being accepted until the position is filled.
Click here for a paper application.
- Essential Functions
- Communicate with participants and maintain a positive public image and foster a positive attitude through participation.
- Assist participants in proper techniques and skill development.
- Take and record attendance.
- Organize, secure and maintain City provided equipment.
- Communicates with supervisor regarding any concerns (participants, equipment, room, etc.)
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic knowledge of anatomy & physiology.
- Knowledge of healthy lifestyle principles and exercise.
- Ability to perform & instruct intermediate to advance levels in Yoga. Ability to communicate and work well with the public.
- Energy, enthusiasm and resourcefulness.
- Minimum Requirements & Physical Requirements
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Experience, training and basic certification in Yoga (advanced certifications a plus or willingness to obtain).
- Previous teaching experience and continued education a plus.