City of De Pere
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Youth Dance Assistant Instructor
at City of De Pere
Pay: $9.25 to $10/hour
$9.25 - $10
Job Status: Seasonal
Job Reference #: 2326028
Overall Job Objective
- General Description
- Assist with instructing recreational youth dance classes for children ages 3 & up. Two routines taught to each class. Participants perform at the season-ending recital.Click here for a paper application.
Positions available for Fall/Winter for 20 weeks. Program runs approximately mid - September through mid-March.
Work Schedule: (Current Schedule)
***2-4 classes per evening***
Mondays - 4:30 - 7:30 pm
Tuesdays - 4:30 - 6:00 pm
Wednesdays - 4:15 - 7:45 pm
Saturdays - 8:00 - 10:45 am
***Can choose to teach one or more classes based on availability.
Classes held at either -
De Pere High School, 1700 Chicago St., De Pere, WI 54115
De Pere Middle School, 700 Swan Rd., De Pere, WI 54115
De Pere Community Center, 600 Grant St., De Pere, WI 54115
- Essential Functions
Assists dance instructor in choreographing dance routines, selecting music, and choosing costumes for recitals.
Assists in managing class and instructing students.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of basic dance terminology and technique.
- Ability to communicate effectively with children, parents, and other instructors.
- Minimum Requirements & Physical Requirements
- At least 15 years of age.
- Qualified participants will be responsible, dependable, enjoy working with children and have a basic dance background.