Citywide Banks Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Retirement Communication & Education Specialist (remote available)
at Citywide Banks Inc.
Citywide Banks is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Retirement Communication & Education (C&E) Specialist supports the development of programs which reach out to retirement plan sponsors and participants of the wholly-owned subsidiary banks of Heartland Financial USA, Inc. This position is the key developer of content related to the Retirement Plan Services (RPS) team. This role serves as the main liaison between RPS and Marketing to consult on the design and production of marketing collateral and provides support for sales in the preparation of proposal presentations, benchmarking analyses, and prospecting research. As needed, this individual works on projects and assignments outside C&E to support RPS.
- Manages writes, edits and ensures the accuracy of communication and marketing material for RPS. This includes items such as sales collateral, quarterly newsletters, global Plan sponsor/Participant communications, participant education and enrollment materials.
- Establishes, maintains and continues to evolve a virtual participant education program to increase employees’ preparedness for a successful retirement, including but not limited to:
- Enrollment and ongoing education presentations which highlight plan features and encourage participation and utilization of the RPS web site for plan participants
- Series of educational modules provided to participants in retirement plans, financial literacy webinars and communications.
- Responsible for the overall customer experience of the RPS web sites; ensuring ease of use and access, up-to-date information and branding.
- Serves as the RPS liaison with Heartland Marketing Department on the design and production of marketing collateral.
- Provides support to RPS business development officers in preparing information used in sales presentations, such as RFP’s, benchmarks and proposals.
- Completes projects and assignments for RPS as requested by department managers.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years experience creating and managing marketing collateral for financial services
- Well versed in Qualified Plans and retirement planning concepts
- Demonstrated skills and experience creating high impact messages and presentations
- Advanced skills in presentation and educational software; e.g., Camtasia, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of business analytics associated with marketing campaigns
- Excellent attention to detail, including strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Excellent organization & planning skills; time and project management.
- Ability to build relationships, establish trust, and work collaboratively with co-workers, internal clients and other stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to actively listen to others and effectively articulate and translate ideas, terms, and concepts for the position’s specialized business line
- Demonstrate a balance of strategic thinking, analytical reasoning, and process management skills
- Ability to work alone to get the job done as well as with a team to meet deadlines
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Citywide Banks offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. Our customers will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi-billion financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring our customers the personal attention they deserve backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will