Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Part-Time Team Member
at Coborn's Inc
- # of Openings
- Posted Date
- Work Schedule
- Variable Shifts, Including Weekends
- Marketplace Foods
- Dry Goods/Grocery
- Afternoon, Evening, Morning, Weekend
- Employee Status
Coborn's Wants YOU
We are looking to hire outgoing part-time team members who are willing to work hard and have fun while making our guests feel welcome! We value the fact that everyone brings different talents, skills and interests to the table - therefore, we do our best to match new team members to an area where they can grow and thrive.
Here’s a taste of some of our opportunities:
- Build relationships with guests as a Cashier, Bagger or Guest Services Representative
- Help keep our shelves full as a Stock Clerk
- Pack and stock meat products, and answer guest questions as a Meat Clerk
- Keep our produce area colorful with fresh fruits and veggies as a Produce Clerk
- Be a foodie - prepare and cook fun foods in our Deli!
- Show your creative side as a Cake Decorator
- Stock shelves and help guests navigate our wide selection of our signature bakery products as a Bakery Clerk
- Play a part in our guests' most memorable moments as a Floral Clerk or Floral Designer
- Help our guests navigate the aisles of our Natural Foods Department as a Natural Foods Clerk
- Provide remarkable service to our guests in our Pharmacy
- Be the friendly smile that delivers guests groceries right to their front door as a Home Delivery Driver
- Have fun serving coffee and other beverages and treats to guests as a Coffee Barista
- And more (this is just a snippet of what we have available)!
If you have a passion for food OR for making people’s day by providing remarkable guest service – We Want You!
At Coborn’s, Inc. we go all out to “Be Remarkable.” Our culture celebrates employee ideas and encourages creative innovations. We’re growing, learning, and overflowing with energy. In a dynamic atmosphere that welcomes diversity, we are investing in our employees, along with the growth of our company. Join our grocery teams and connect with guests in a fast-paced retail position with advancement opportunities where you are encouraged to shine as you use your guest service skills. If you're friendly and dependable and you like to work with terrific guests, we'd love to talk about an opportunity on our team.
Coborn's, Inc. is a fast-growing employee-owned grocery retailer located the Midwest. Our grocery store formats include Coborn's, Cash Wise, Marketplace Foods, and Save-A-Lot stores and we offer unique online grocery home delivery services through our CobornsDelivers and Cash Wise Delivers locations. Coborn's Inc. also owns and operates liquor stores under the Coborn's Liquor, Cash Wise Liquor, Payless Liquor, and Captain Jack's brands. Additionally, our fuel and convenience division, in-house grocery warehouse and distribution center, in-house Central Bakery, and Tops Cleaners are significant assets to our operations. We also have a handful of other retail entities in the markets where the fit is right: Little Dukes, Holiday Stationstores, Ace Hardware, Caribou Coffee, Dunn Bros Coffee, and Subway.
Our remarkable employees strive to inspire happiness, healthy living and simplicity one guest at a time. With a vibrant and fun work environment, ongoing opportunities for career growth, and generous benefits packages, Coborn's offers a bright future for all employee owners.
Here’s a list of some of the many benefits that we offer:
•Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance
•Holiday and Sunday Premium Pay
•Flex Spending Accounts (FSA)
•Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Because we value our people and know our employees enjoy shopping our stores, we offer an employee discount on a variety of private brand items when employees use their MORE Rewards account at checkout.
Because we know everyone needs a coffee break to recharge from time to time, employees who work in a store with a coffee shop receive a discount on their purchase!
In addition to this list, we also offer flexible scheduling. We understand that many of our employees are trying to juggle school, practice, family time, errands and personal hobbies, all with only about 16 hours of “awake time” in a day.
We celebrate a culture of recognition, encouraging employees to recognize and thank one another for remarkable behavior. We even have an app for that!
We’re always looking for motivated, high-potential employees who want to be part of our next generation of leaders! There are opportunities to grow within our company to positions you may not yet even know exist. Coborn’s, Inc. offers a variety of development programs for employees who want to grow their careers with us.
Finally, we believe that building a team of people with different backgrounds, beliefs, experiences and perspectives inspires fresh thinking and opens us up to new possibilities. We are an EEO/AA Employer - All qualified individuals, including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.