Communications Test Design, inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional HR Manager - Pleasant Prairie, WI
at Communications Test Design, inc
The Regional Human Resources Manager is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides full cycle HR support to assigned branches to support CTDI initiatives.
The role is critical in executing CTDI people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement for a multi-site region.
The Regional HR Manager will also assists in the development of company-wide HR policies, procedures, systems and HR initiatives.
- Administers various Human Resources plans and procedures for company employees; assist in the development and implementation of employee policies and procedures
- Ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance with legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources
- Investigates employee relations issues, complaints, and conflicts in the workplace including appropriate documentation and follow-up. Provides guidance to employees. Makes recommendations for resolution to supervisors and individuals.
- Participates in the investigation and guidance for disciplinary actions
- Counsel and support Managers on performance issues and recommend strategies for employee development
- Identifies training needs at assigned Branches, interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, safety, and sexual harassment awareness, etc. and works with Training Manager to develop programs to address such needs
- Participates in the on-boarding of new employees by conducting New Employee Orientation onsite or via teleconference
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
- Jointly works with Employee Relations Manager, prepares employee separation documentation and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations under the guidance of the Director of Human Resources.
- Ability to work under pressure both independently an within a team-oriented environment
- Strong working knowledge of state and federal HR laws
- Problem Resolution experience
- Proficient skills using MS Office with strong experience using Excel and Access
- Maintains positive attitude and demonstrates the utmost in professionalism.
- The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Completes work accurately and in a timely manner.
- Works independently and possesses good judgment skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, adapt to changing environment
- The ability to travel to assigned branches within region
- May be required to work long and unpredictable hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- 7-10+ years HR and recruiting experience.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS) and Microsoft Office.
- Thorough understanding of Federal and State labor and employment laws.
- Labor relations experience.
- Experience in a high-volume warehouse, manufacturing, or distribution environment strongly preferred.
- Experienced and able to work with staff at all levels and experience in a multi-site environment.
- Experience managing the HR function for a shift environment strongly preferred.
- Well organized and detail oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.