CoVantage Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President Regional Manager
at CoVantage Credit Union
Join a growing $1.8 billion credit union that has been ranked among the top performing credit unions in the nation! CoVantage Credit Union is seeking a Vice President Regional Manager to oversee our Fox Valley and Green Bay, WI and Menominee, MI branches. This individual will provide leadership to five branch managers, ensuring they are meeting the credit union’s mission and growth objectives, maintaining an engaged team, while providing exceptional service to members.
- Ensure branches are meeting all service and operational goals, including those related to consumer lending, account opening, and teller services
- Ensure an acceptable Net Promoter Score (NPS) is achieved and maintained by individual employees and branches
- Assist in establishing and meeting the overall goals and objectives for the organization’s retail services teams
- Participate in community involvement while leading teams to have an active role in their community and/or credit union industry
- Maintain open communications to ensure teams are engaged and working to fulfill the credit unions mission, goals and expectations
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a leadership role, and a proven ability to lead and motivate a team of 30 individuals
- Have broad based experience working with consumer lending and deposit accounts
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work in direct, professional contact with a variety of people
- Have and maintain a valid driver’s license as travel between branches is required