Dairy Farmers of America, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Receiving Worker
at Dairy Farmers of America, inc.
Job TitleWarehouse Receiving Worker
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
· The primary responsibility of this position is to inspect and move material in the warehouse and production area and to load and unload trailers according to shipping, receiving, and production schedules.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Follows all safety, GMP, and regulatory guidelines
· Moves, loads, and unloads materials and pallets in warehouse, production areas, and trucks according to shipping, receiving, and production schedules
· Organizes warehouse inventory
· Maintains related records.
· Operates pallet jack and fork lift
· Operates all associated machinery in a safe manner
· Completes MSS and maintain related records
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· High School Diploma/GED equivalent required
· Knowledge of warehouse operations
· Ability to operate a pallet jack and forklift
· Ability to maintain records
· Ability to move moderate to heavy items