Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Services Representative
at Direct Supply
The Financial Services Representative is responsible for the management of an Accounts Receivable portfolio. The ideal candidate will be challenged to drive corporate profitability, maintain high levels of customer satisfaction, and handle complex financial situations. He or she must have the ability to deal with various levels of management; both internally and externally, multi task numerous responsibilities and demonstrate a strong, team-oriented work ethic.
Sr. Financial Services Manager
Direct Supply is the nation's leading supplier of equipment, services and eCommerce systems to the Senior Living profession. Since 1985, we have assembled one of the brightest, hardest-working teams in America. Our high-tech culture is fast paced, and our business continues to grow at an astounding rate year after year. Best of all, we are a Milwaukee-based, 100% employee-owned company that offers great opportunities for ambitious, motivated people.
- Develop and cultivate effective customer relationships with appropriate levels of management to ensure prompt payment of invoices.
- Reduce aged Accounts Receivable portfolio and Days Sales Outstanding (DSO) with strong emphasis on customer satisfaction.
- Monitor customers' financial situations – using internal and external sources – and make recommendations as to credit terms, statuses and limits.
- Resolve all internal and external issues that prevent customers from paying their invoices.
- Recommend and coordinate financing options to our customers with a goal of reducing delinquency and financial exposure.
- Communicate and support customer credit and collection activity within the Financial Services department and to the Sales department.
- Complete written credit summaries of past due issues and credit limit exposure.
- Respond to changes in customers' legal and corporate ownership, and update internal systems as needed.
- Back up other Financial Services Representatives when needed.
- Complete miscellaneous duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree with a business-related concentration
- 1-3 years' experience working in accounts receivable activities
- A track record of outstanding work ethic
- Positive customer-oriented approach with an ability to recognize appropriate customer relationships when making decisions
- Ability to work in a highly functional team environment
- Ability to understand collection concepts and laws, Dun and Bradstreet reporting, bankruptcy procedures and leasing programs
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Proven track record of problem solving, including ability to reconcile complex financial transactions
- Ability to shift priorities to changing demands and maintain composure while working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- High degree of computer proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Peer Relationships
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Priority Setting
- Personal Learning
- Drive for Results