Divine Savior Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinic Supervisor (RN)
at Divine Savior Healthcare
Position Summary: Oversees and manages the day-to-day operations and delivery of quality patient care services in the clinics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Directs staff and schedules work to facilitate effective and efficient patient care.
2. Establishes and maintains effective, collaborative relationships with providers and other departments.
3. Assists with interviewing, hiring, developing and evaluating staff according to established procedures.
4. Acts as fill-in for all non-provider clinical roles as necessary for the safe and efficient operations of the clinics.
5. Supervises the use and maintenance of medical equipment, supplies and medications.
6. Provides and ensures that direct patient care including assessing patient needs, developing plan of care, implementing treatment, etc. is performed. Ensures that accurate documentation is complete.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree from an accredited Nursing program.
- Current Wisconsin license as a Registered Nurse.
- Current American Heart Association BLS or American Red Cross CPR/AED for Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers Certification. Non-certified employees must attain certification within 60 days of employment in position.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a RN.
- Supervisory and management training and skills required.
- Successfully performs the RN job description qualifications.
- Reports directly to the Clinic Director.
- Supervises non-provider clinic staff.
- Extensive contact with patients and families.
- Works regularly with nursing staff, physicians and staff from other patient care departments.
- Work is performed largely in a hospital environment.
- Frequently exposed to risk of electrical shock.
- Occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in outside weather conditions.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals and risk of radiation.
- Regularly exposed to hazardous materials such as needle punctures, blood and body fluids.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Occasionally required to sit or climb.
- Required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds of department supplies and equipment.
- Occasionally may need to move patients and/or equipment of more than 100 pounds.
- Requires specific vision abilities for far vision, near vision, depth perception, colors, accommodation and peripheral vision.
- Vision correctable to 20/40.
Acknowledgement: This job description/evaluation describes the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. It does not state or imply that these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the job. The employee may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested by the department manager or administration. All requirements are subject to change over time and to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.