Divine Savior Healthcare
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physician Assistant - Surgical First Assist
at Divine Savior Healthcare
Physician Assistant - Orthopedics Surgical First Assist
- State-of-the-art facilitieswith a wellness center, clinic, hospital and aging services connected on one campus.
- Competitive wage and benefits package including paid days off, CME, license and professional membership dues, relocation assistance and much more!
- Practice with a multi-specialty group including: Family Medicine, Physical Medicine and Rehab, Occupational Medicine, Sports Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonology, Critical Care, Sleep Medicine, General and Orthopedic Surgery, Podiatry, Pediatrics and OB/GYN.
- Enjoy the great outdoors in a community surrounded by lakes, rivers, parks, campgrounds, 2 ski hills and more!
- Quick access to 3 major interstates (I-39, I-90 and I-94).
- Take comfort in bringing your family to a family-friendly community recognized statewide for its outstanding public education system.
- Enjoy a quick, 30-minute commute to Madison and only 15 minutes to Wisconsin Dells!
- Take part in living in the best of both worldssmall town appeal without the sacrifice of convenience.
- Amtrak station serving Minneapolis and Chicago located in the community. Dane County Regional airport is within 35 minutes.
Our existing providers and medical staff are ready to welcome you to our community! You'll enjoy a collegial atmosphere with a busy multi-specialty clinic, wellness center, hospital and nursing home. Join our successful staff in providing quality healthcare to our community!