Duluth Trading Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warehouse Associate - Flexible Part-Time
at Duluth Trading Company
First shift hours include 6:00am-2:30pm. Second shift hours are 1:30pm-10:00pm.
Duluth Trading Company is a “no bull” brand that started in 1989. The heart of Duluth Trading’s success is creating one-of-a-kind men’s and women’s clothing, innovative tools and ingenious gadgets while being humorous story tellers. The talented people we seek want to be proud of where they work, have a commitment to do things better and be part of a retail, web and catalog apparel company that knows where it’s going.
What we offer you:
- Flexible hours
- Year-round 40% off employee discount
- Growth opportunities
- Cross functional training
- Casual dress code
- Great employee rewards program with the opportunity to get free merchandise
- Celebrate success
- New technology
As a Warehouse Associate-Picker/Packer, a typical day might include the following. If this sounds interesting, and you are someone who pokes average in the eye we want to hear from you!
- Pick orders using an RF device or Tablet with a scanner
- Place order into appropriate tote on cart, making sure barcodes on product are facing up.
- Place completed picks in tote and back on the automated conveyor when completed
- Assign tote to pack table using RF device.
- Pack orders using a tablet or touch screen monitor in order to verify the items match the order, or pack pre-verified carts.
- Place orders in appropriate size bag or box and insert catalog and or inserts.
- Completely tape the top and bottom of box and seal bag.
- Make sure shipping label is on bag or box and send down the line to ship confirm area.
- Accurately and efficiently pick, verify, prep and price goods destined for Retail store locations.
- Using an RF scanner gun, pick appropriate tasks, print labels, and assign cart to prepping stations.
- Prep items to make them store ready. This includes:
- Ensure items are folded correctly (right size and right fold pattern)
- Apply the appropriate prepping materials (belly bands, size strips, etc.)
- Apply the appropriate price ticket for the item.
- Box items up so they remain neatly packed when they arrive at the store.
- Verify carton contents to carton content labels.
- Complete proper paper work according to procedures.
- Maintain clean work area.
- Assist in other areas of the operations to meet customer expectations and company service levels.
The responsibilities outlined in this position description are a guideline for the general duties of the position and are not exhaustive of all duties inherent in the job. Duluth Trading Company is an equal opportunity employer.