Emmi Roth USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Team Member (1st Shift)
at Emmi Roth USA
# of Openings:
Passion. Loyalty. Quality. Values. Innovation. Join us for the Fun and stay for the Future.
We are Emmi! Employment-oriented, customer focused, safe minded and forward thinking.
Our award list is growing and we want you to be part of the team. Amazing benefit package offered to all employees.
Production Team Member Duties Include:
- Clean and sanitize cheese racks and forms
- Form and brine cheese according to the daily recipe
- Flip cheese to ensure even knitting of curd
- Confirm piece count of forms on presses and tables
- Attend staff and department meetings
- Actively participate on EOE Teams that improve workplace safety, reduce waste and improve factory efficiencies
- May be required to work overtime if deemed necessary with occasional weekend work.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Report any and all injuries to your supervisor or manager at the time of injury
- Complete all required training in a timely manner
- Adhere to ERU food safety policies and all government food safety and sanitation regulations (ex. FDA, HACCP, GMP, OSHA)
- Monitor and record proper Ph of product and determine when it is ready for brining
Production Team Member Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Process flow knowledge of cheesemaking, prep, and packaging
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers
- Basic computer skills including e-mail, word processing, and spreadsheets
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent hand – eye coordination
- Ability to work with automated equipment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- History of good attendance
- Detail-oriented nature
- Ability to work with moderate supervision
- No travel required
The Production Team Member will have to spend up to 8 hours standing, bending, twisting, turning, using arms and hands for reaching, throwing, handling, and manipulating objects, lift items weighing up to 25 pounds, need to climb up and down ladders, scaffolds and other climbing devices, be able to see naturally or with correction, to safely perform designated tasks.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled