Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Faith Technologies
EXCELLERATE DEMAND PLANNER
Faith Technologies ? Neenah, WI
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As an Excellerate Demand Planner, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Excellerate Demand Planner will support the Excellerate Manufacturing by facilitating and driving the forecast planning process with cross functional groups to determine an accurate forecast of expected shipments by assembly type. Responsible for the demand planning process (design, monitoring, review, adjustments and continuous improvement). The Demand Planner position will take into account trends in statistics and business strategies. The result must provide the necessary data for production and distribution. It must also provide the sales forecast volumes as the basis for calculating the projected profitability of the business.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Supply Chain, Engineering, or Business
- Experience: 2 to 4 years in Data Analysis, Data Science, Data Presentation Architecture and/or Statistics, and Manufacturing Supply Chain experience and 2 to 4 years experience with ERP Planning systems
- Create product demand forecasts for product lines and customers using statistical forecasting methods.
- Develop the short/long term forecast for families of products for finished goods manufactured in house that will be used by production to create short/long term production and labor needs.
- Measure and report forecast accuracy at customer, market, and product levels.
- Monitor, analyze, and report sales data to the Supply Chain, Preconstruction, Product Managers as well as customers.
- Provide input to the Excellerate and Faith Supply Planning/Sourcing in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Provide analysis and support for SKU rationalization. Manage the integration of information between various systems.
- Build strong business relationships with customers, internal sales and product development.
- Conduct demand review meetings with Preconstruction and internal partners to capture demand changes.
- Drive continuous improvement of the planning process, including planning tools and methods.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.