Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Faith Technologies
Faith Technologies ? Menasha, WI
SURGE your career forward!! Electrical Helpers at Faith Technologies grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers and electricians.
- Your personal growth: build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
- Leverage technology through our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
- Uncompromised SAFETY. When we see others in our space averaging 3.7 safety rating and ours average 1.4, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
Electrical Helpers are responsible for electrical installations, troubleshooting and maintenance through well-versed knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC). Our job site professionals thrive under self-directed management to complete projects safely and on time. All job site employees participate and drive safety initiatives such as tool-box talks and operational risk management meetings to proactively identify safe practices for our people. Our crews rely on teamwork to drive results through strategic use of partnerships and planning.
We pride ourselves on a “Ground up Growth” mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the Faith Technologies team means you’ve officially put yourself in the driver’s seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you’ll have options to position yourself for success.
Faith is a “Merit to the Core” organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 0-1 year(s) of experience
- Installs and lays out conduit systems, various lighting systems, and basic control systems and feeders.
- Installs motor feeders and make standard motor connections.
- Performs material handling duties on the job site.
- Analyzes blueprints effectively for job site knowledge.
- Analyzes upcoming tasks and anticipate equipment, procedures and training needs.
- Demonstrates the ability to complete an overall job layout for projects of limited scope and size.
- Travels to job sites to assist in installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance of electrical systems.
- Enforce a safe job site and maintain compliance with company safety, OSHA and customer-specific safety standards.
- Demonstrates excellent customer relations through utilization of effective problem-solving techniques.
- Cleans and maintains tools, test equipment and job sites.
- Attends company meetings as required by supervisor.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
- Comprehensive Health Plan Including:
- Prescription Drug
- Company Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
Income & Protection
- Robust Insurance Offerings
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Tuition/Scholarship Program - (Apprenticeship)
- General Tuition Reimbursements (100% for A, B Grades, NO ANNUAL LIMIT)
Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (Births, Adoptions)
Incentive & Recognition Programs
- Gain Share Incentives
- Referral Incentives
- Office Incentive Programs
- Values Recognition Program
- Anniversary Milestone Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Relocation Packages & Sign-On Bonuses (restrictions apply)
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
- Tool Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
We strongly support continuing education through our Faith Technologies University which leads to over 40% internal rate of advancement for our aspiring associates. This exciting opportunity to build a long term career with Faith Technologies has helped build our long-tenured employee base. Our CEO, Mike Jansen, is a great example. Mike started with Faith as an Electrical Apprentice, proving career path opportunities are limitless. To learn more about our electrical apprenticeship program where you can learn while you earn, check out the following video:
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.