Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Specialty Systems Helper
at Faith Technologies
SPECIALTY SYSTEMS HELPER
Faith Technologies ? Green Bay, WI
SURGE your career forward!! Specialty Systems Helpers at Faith Technologies grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers and electricians.
- Your personal growth: build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
- Leverage technology through our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
- Uncompromised SAFETY. When we see others in our space averaging 3.7 safety rating and ours average 1.4, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
Specialty Systems Helpers are responsible for assisting with specialty systems installations, troubleshooting, and maintenance within the commercial, industrial, and residential settings. Our job site professionals thrive under self-directed management to complete projects on time and safely. All job site employees participate and drive safety initiatives such as tool-box talks and operational risk management meetings to proactively identify safe practices for our people. Our crews rely on teamwork to drive results through strategic use of partnerships and planning.
We pride ourselves on a “Ground up Growth” mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the Faith Technologies team means you’ve officially put yourself in the driver’s seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you’ll have options to position yourself for success.
Faith is a “Merit to the Core” organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Experience: 0 to 1 year(s) of experience
- Travels to customer premises to assist in the installation and maintenance of specialty systems (to include, but not limited to, copper/fiber structured cabling, outside plant, CATV, CCTV, WLAN, fire alarm, access control, security, audio, etc.).
- Constructs raceways.
- Performs material handling duties on the job site.
- Maintains compliance with company policies.
- Maintains compliance with all OSHA, company, and customer-specific safety requirements.
- Cleans and maintains tools, test equipment, and job sites.
- Attends company meetings as required by supervisor.
- Actively participates in Faith’s hiring referral and mentoring program, as appropriate.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
- Comprehensive Health Plan Including:
- Prescription Drug
- Company Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care)
Income & Protection
- Robust Insurance Offerings
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Tuition/Scholarship Program - (Apprenticeship)
- General Tuition Reimbursements (100% for A, B Grades, NO ANNUAL LIMIT)
Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Seven Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave (Births, Adoptions)
Incentive & Recognition Programs
- Gain Share Incentives
- Referral Incentives
- Office Incentive Program
- Values Recognition Program
- Anniversary Milestone Recognition
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Relocation Packages & Sign-On Bonuses (restrictions apply)
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
- Tool Insurance
- Adoption Assistance
Faith Technologies is one of the largest, privately-held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
We strongly support continuing education through our Faith Technologies University which leads to over 40% internal rate of advancement for our aspiring associates. This exciting opportunity to build a long term career with Faith Technologies has helped build our long-tenured employee base. Our CEO, Mike Jansen, is a great example. Mike started with Faith as an Electrical Apprentice, proving career path opportunities are limitless. To learn more about our electrical apprenticeship program where you can learn while you earn, check out the following video:
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.