Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Faith Technologies
Faith Technologies ? Milwaukee, WI
Your Career. Your Future!
A position at Faith Technologies can be the answer to your future career. As a VDC Supervisor, you’ll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services.
Faith Technologies enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety.
We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The VDC Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the successful creation and modification of documents and drawings in 2D and 3D from conceptual design through successful installation for electrical and specialty system construction by leading and instruction the virtual construction team of VDC Detailers and VDC Modelers. The ideal candidate would be proficient in the use of a PC and Microsoft Office Suite (Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word), able to interpret drawings and prints of all construction trades, have knowledge of the electrical construction trade and of the National Electric Code (NEC) (required), electrical construction and installation practices, and have strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Engineering
- Experience: 6 years of electrical detailing experience and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Education: High school diploma or GED
- Experience: 10 years of field experience and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Performs work to the standards of VDC Modeler, VDC Detailer and Senior VDC Detailer.
- Works with the VDC Manager and other Virtual Construction Supervisors in balancing resources across all branch locations.
- Monitors all upcoming projects that require detailing and modeling along with available resources and assigns appropriate detailer or modeler to projects.
- Provides ongoing mentoring and support training for detailers and modelers. Develops and evaluates direct reports.
- Review VDC estimates and scope created by VDC Detailers and Senior VDC Detailers for completeness and accuracy.
- Monitors progress of detailers and modelers to ensure they are on track to meet budgeted hours and cost goals for detailing and modeling. Works with the VDC Manager and Group Leader - VDC to mitigate exposure on projects that are at risk of exceeding established goals.
- Performs QA/QC checks on detailer documentation.
- Demonstrates the ability to plan for, complete, and implement assignments and responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as a comprehensive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills or abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
Our employees are our greatest resource. To further promote our Health, Wellness and Safety we proudly offer them:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flex Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Performance Incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safety Shoes & Glasses Reimbursement
- Tool Insurance
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral and Mentoring Program (A.C.E. Program)
Faith Technologies is one of the largest privately held electrical planning, design and engineering contractors in the United States. We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
- Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
- Building TRUST in everything we do.
- REDEFINING what’s possible.
- Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you’re ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today.
Faith Technologies, Inc. is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.