Good Life Assisted Living Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
at Good Life Assisted Living Inc.
Job Reference #: 1423
|Title:||CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant|
|Job Location:||Arborview Manor (Oshkosh, WI)|
At Goodlife Assisted Living, Inc., we believe in providing compassionate and high quality care and services in caring environment. We believe that we can each contribute our knowledge, experience, and creativity to assist our Guests in living well.
Goodlife Assisted Living is currently seeking a PART-TIME CNA to join our Care Team on FIRST shift at our Arborview Manor Community in Oshkosh. Shift hours will be between 6:00 am and 2:30 pm and include every other weekend. Starting pay is $12.55 for caregivers and $13.60 for CNA's.
Our CNAs are responsible for providing high quality care services to Guests under the supervision of the Team Lead and/or Community Manager and in accordance with regulations and established policies, procedures, and best practices.
Qualified candidates must possess:
- Experience working with frail elderly and persons with dementia preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of the English language with the ability to communicate effectively, including good grammar, spelling, punctuation skills and ability to proofread accurately.
- Physically able to assist Guests in personal cares and activities of daily living.
- Ability to communicate with and respect the needs of older adults with infirmities of aging and dementia.
- Must possess a commitment to the belief that all people have the right to dignity, respect, opportunity and full community inclusion.
- Must have basic knowledge of cleaning and cooking.
- Must be neat and clean in appearance.
- CPR, First Aid, and C.B.R.F. Fire Safety certification.
- Must have a cleared and approved criminal record check and drug screen.
- Must have legal status in the U.S.
If you have a passion and desire to enrich the lives and touch the hearts of older adults, we encourage you to explore the opportunities at our communities and consider joining our team!
At Goodlife Assisted Living, Inc., we sincerely appreciate our Team Members! We offer competitive pay with performance increases and great benefits for our Team Members including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and vacation as well as great opportunities for growth.
To maintain our high standards, all offers of employment with Goodlife Assisted Living, Inc. are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing.
Goodlife Assisted Living, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Provider.