Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial & Systems Governance Administrator
Join the Graebel team to build or expand your new career. We provide talent mobility and relocation solutions to Global 1000 firms and their employees. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and believe that happy and fulfilled employees make it happen. They innovate, take ownership of their work, and as a result, take great care of our internal and external clients. We value truth, love and integrity where you help foster an environment of respect, honor, and caring for those that interact with us. If you are ready to make a career move, please get in touch with us. We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference in the world.
We are seeking a Financial & Systems Governance Administrator with responsibilities focused in streamlining processes, improving data quality and providing awareness to finance leadership on where gaps exist. If you are driven, high energy, customer focused then we have the team for you! Primary responsibilities include:
- Coordinate, execute, and communicate all of the Customer, Supplier, and Transferee set ups, changes, and inactivations) in Microsoft Dynamics 365 and applicable operational systems, ensuring all business critical data for the set up is accounted for. Responsible for employee and user setups in various operational systems as well as the financial system.
- Act as a Data Connector by receiving data from a source system or individual, perform changes that allow the data to be accepted by the financial system, load the data in the financial system, and provide exports or validation points to the data creator and/or data user. Perform data integrity checks on both what is received as raw data and what is created as an output.
- Troubleshoot data issues and complex Excel functions if errors are discovered. Create or update Excel workbooks to perform changes as new data points are identified.
- Assess requirements for newly identified data points. Identify deviations from documented standards and work with individuals to correct.
- Execute the set-up of the following in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system for end user processing: Categories/category groups, GL accounts, Accounting rules, Legal Entity setups, Sales Tax setup, Fixed Asset setup, various operational setups, and all Bank Account setups for all domestic and international business units in order to receive funds and make payments.
- Document and execute the starting, pausing, closing, and reopening of General Ledger periods within the financial system. Troubleshoot posting/closing/interface errors.
- Recognize inefficiencies in company business processes and work with stakeholders to create system utilization practices. Develop processes that are in adherence to financial standards while carrying out the Companies' short and long term objectives.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing on developed processes and help troubleshoot issues with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Coordinate and document 1099 processing at year end for vendors across all Graebel business units and entities as applicable.
- Create and maintain documentation for all setup and configuration processes. Create and maintain a data glossary that provides correlation for fields and values in multiple operational systems and the financial system.
- Ability to work effectively with others through collaboration and drive the project team toward a common goal
- Ability to work independently and in a high volume environment to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and ability to attend to multiple tasks
- Strong Microsoft Excel and proficiency in Outlook and Word.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills required
- Mathematical abilities, such as computing figures, amounts, discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and volumes, foreign currency conversion
Previous experience in invoice auditing or Relocation Services experience beneficial but not required. Degree in Accounting, Business Finance or related field beneficial but not essential. Three (3) years' of relevant experience acceptable in lieu of degree.
Graebel Companies, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet