Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Wisconsin Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
Using a solid understanding of marketing, advertising, public relations, event planning, and content development, the Marketing Specialist will assist the Regional Marketing Officer with the implementation of marketing communications activities, events and other marketing duties as needed.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Researches, creates and proofreads relevant and accurate content for multiple marketing communication channels, including social media, websites, promotional emails, newsletters, videos, advertising, external editorial publications and other marketing/communications pieces.
2. Tracks and reports on regional marketing and/or charitable contributions budget.
3. Coordinates events and community involvement from conception through completion, including event logistics such as décor, catering, invitee list, equipment, and many other needs. Serves as the key liaison with vendors while monitoring event timelines to ensure deadlines are met. Works with internal stakeholders to assure proper attendance and event quality.
4. Represents the company on-site as host for community and customer events.
5. Works with Regional Marketing Officer to ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
6. Develops and manages multiple project specific marketing/communications from inception to completion such as briefings, presentations, advertisements and other communications tools while collaborating with business lines and Heartland Financial Marketing team.
7. Organizes and maintains Marketing Library and Marketing Project Management system for marketing plans, collateral, creatives and promotional materials for assigned member banks.
8. Coordinates internal and external distribution of marketing communications outputs via electronic, media and event channels.
9. Creates, updates and manages editorial calendar, media lists, CRM system and distribution lists.
10. Assists in tracking expenditures associated with campaign efforts and develops/compiles project history documentation and marketing scorecards.
11. Provides administrative support to the regional marketing team and sales team as necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. 1-3 years’ experience marketing, communications, event management and/or print production projects.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, Journalism or Advertising.
3. Technical proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) systems, as well as marketing automation platform for web, e-mail and social media.
4. Must possess excellent organization, planning skills; time and project management.
5. Excellent attention to detail.
6. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
7. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, sometimes demanding and challenging environment, while maintaining perspective.
8. Ability to work independently to get the job done, manage the flow of projects, programs and processes necessary to attract customers.
9. Ability to work outside of standard business hours including evenings and weekends to support business events.
10. Ability to travel to event locations within regional geography as needed.
11. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and other applicable software applications.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Wisconsin Bank & Trust offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi billion dollar financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring you the personal attention you deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Wisconsin Bank & Trust’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will