Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Wealth Advisor III
at Wisconsin Bank & Trust
Wisconsin Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The WAS Wealth Advisor III serves as the primary relationship manager for high net worth individuals, businesses, and non-profit organizations for the financial planning, investment management and trust services provided by Wealth Advisory Services.
1. Wealth Advisory Services Sales:
a. Becomes the trusted advisor for prospective clients, including establishing rapport, developing a strong partnership, providing financial planning services, accurately describing Wealth Advisory services, and securing new relationships.
b.Identifies and secures additional revenue potential with existing clients, business relationships and other sources.
c.Seeks to retain assets from accounts being terminated or in distribution, including establishing relationships with beneficiaries and next generation of current clients.
d.Meets or exceeds annual fee sales goal.
e.Participates in community activities and pursues volunteer opportunities to create and maintain visibility within the community and to make acquaintance with centers of influence - both internal and external.
2. Customer Service:
a.Serves as trusted advisor for assigned clients, providing exceptional level of personal service, meeting or exceeding prescribed client contact requirements.
b.Has knowledge of investment management and is able to articulate the strategies and actions of the investment team.
c.Provides counsel to clients regarding the financial planning concepts of risk management, investments, tax planning, retirement planning and estate planning.
d.Entertains clients and centers of influence (both internal and external), including lunches, dinners, community events, social events, etc.
3. Trust Compliance:
a.Administers accounts of assigned relationships in compliance with provisions of governing documents, legal requirements, applicable regulations and established policies and procedures of department.
b.Utilizes all software systems to meet sales and service requirements and to provide data to management as required.
c.Achieves agreed-upon necessary continuing education to maintain certifications, designations or degrees, or complete required education to obtain same.
d.Maintains adequate knowledge of all bank services to make appropriate referrals and meet established annual referral goals.
4. This person will have extensive knowledge of and will be considered a resource person in one or more of the following areas: IRA Regulations, Complex Fiduciary Accounts and Trust Compliance.
5. Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s Degree; J.D. preferred.
2. 7-10 years of experience as a financial professional, wealth advisor or trust officer; sales experience preferred.
3. Previous law experience a plus.
4. Experienced with Financial Planning, CRM, Trust Accounting and/or Sales Reporting software.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
6. Knowledgeable in financial planning, investments and trust services.
7. J.D., Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP) are highly desirable and one of these or similar designation may be required as a provision of continued employment if not presently held.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Wisconsin Bank & Trust offers you friendly, exceptional service and great banking products. As a customer, you will have the unique opportunity to develop a relationship with banking professionals who really care about you. We take pride in giving our customers the very best banking experience possible.
Our unmatched dedication to customer service is strengthened by our parent company, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. , a multi billion dollar financial services company that matches our loyalty to the principles of community banking. Our shared values coupled with Heartland's powerful services bring you the personal attention you deserve, backed by the products and services that make Great Things Happen!
Wisconsin Bank & Trust’s team of leaders is fully committed to serving our clients, employees and community.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will