Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HIRING 3rd SHIFT *Manual Labor Entry Level * Hoodz of Southeast Wisconsin
HOODZ is a commercial kitchen exhaust cleaning company that has been in operation close to 10 years.
Currently we have to crews and are actively looking to expand to a third and fourth crew.
We are hiring for crew member position which does NOT require experience, we train on the job.
The crew member position involves:
- Operation of a pressure washer
- Cleaning of exhaust hoods
- Cleaning of roof top fans and ducts
- Maintaining a cleanliness standard on the jobsite
- Occasional work that will require travel. Lodging will be provided by employer.
We usually clean 2 restaurants a night (while they are closed) and work Sunday - Friday night. Start times range from 5pm to 10 pm with end times ranging from 1am to 6am in relation to the nightly start time.
This job is different because:
- Emphasis on independent work
- Varying start times allow for great work/home balance
- Fast paced goal orientated work.
- Top rated employees are first for promotion no seniority.
- Paid on the job training
Skill / Requirements
- Must have valid driver's license
- Have transportation to and from work
- Pass a 5-year background check (felonies/violent misdemeanors)
- Pass a drug test
- No outstanding warrants
- Work in small/tight areas (wiping down inside of restaurant hood)
- Lift 75 pounds
- Work on feet for 10 hrs at a time
- Work on knees for 30 minutes at a time
- Must be able to squat and lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb a ladder
Entry level employees will make between $15-$18 per hour, based on relative experience, with overtime possibilities.