Horizon Home Care & Hospice
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN - MyChoice Family Care RN Case Manager
at Horizon Home Care & Hospice
Horizon is a contracted Care Management Unit (CMU) servicing a Title 19 managed care program (MCO) through My Choice Family Care Care Wisconsin. This program emphasizes preventative and holistic care. As part of our Family Care team the RN Case Manager assesses, arranges and monitors services for persons with physical disabilities, developmental disabilities or frail elders.
- Completes medical assessments on family care members, manages chronic medical conditions and coordinates services with the health care system.
- Monitors client status and utilization of program resources to ensure the appropriateness of services/intervention in maintaining optimum health status and level of independence
- Includes wellness and risk reduction care management.
- Provides services at quality levels consistent with professional standards of practice.
- Provides communication/documentation of case management activities to Family Care Manager, the MCDA and appropriate organizations/individuals in an accurate, timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Degree from an Accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred)
- Current WI RN license
- Minimum one (1) year of paid formal (non-family setting) experience working with specific populations (e.g. IDD, PD, Frail Elder) in social service care management or related social service experience with persons in the MCO’s target population.
- Current/Valid WI Drivers License; plus reliable/insured vehicle