Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at infoGROUP, inc
Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Software Engineer to join our Marshfield, WI office. This position is responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining and/or deploying business application software or specialized utility programs. This position is also responsible for writing and maintaining code, analyzing systems, coordinating project efforts and supporting a diverse range of applications.
- Review business needs to develop software solutions.
- Work with programmers and analysts to code and test software features to provide software enhancements.
- Analyze, develop, implement and support applications or program components.
- Conduct analysis of systems and programs, including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problems.
- Conduct code reviews in accordance with department standards.
- Create and update documentation throughout the development lifecycle to aid in maintenance and code reuse.
- Collaborate with team members to update and maintain logical and physical data models.
- Translate client needs into functional programs that produce desired results.
- Provide technical guidance on usage of systems.
- Support systems and operations as needed.
- Possess a strong aptitude towards software development for use in automation and interfacing with databases.
- Strong working knowledge of one or more programming languages.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Must be able to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills are needed to work well with a talented team of developers.
- Familiar with relational database concepts and flat file processing concepts.
- Ability to understand and work with data in fixed and delimited formats.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple assignments on a daily basis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a technology related area (Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) is required.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience using object oriented programming languages is required.
- Experience using multiple programming languages on diverse platforms is preferred.
- Advanced degree is a plus.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup. Please reference requisition number MRSH4834.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.