Strattec Security Corp.
Milwaukee, WI, United States
Machine Operator - Die Cast
STRATTEC Security Corporation is one of the world's largest suppliers providing access and security systems to the automotive market. This drives us to be an innovative company with the latest technology. STRATTEC creates exciting opportunities to people who like to work in an environment that challenges them to be creative, deal with multiple customers and projects, and research the latest technology.
Let us know who you are! We want to know what motivates you and why you are the ideal candidate for our growing team. The ideal candidate will possess a team oriented attitude.
If you are one who has strong skillsets and likes to see your own ideas come to life, apply quickly!
Job openings are on 1st shift and start at $21.80 per hour.
- Transporting casted parts in pans, fill pans from machines to tumbling area.
- Dumping parts into tumble barrels and chutes.
- Weighing and recording numbers of parts.
- Visually inspecting degated parts.
- Loading zinc housings into thermal deburr basket, operate machine, unloading and broaching housings.
- Visual inspection.
- Maintenance of work area and material handling, documentation and simple preventive maintenance.
· Experience: Prior manufacturing experience. Reading and math skills.
Qualifications: Physical ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, push, pull and constantly stand.
· HS Diploma or GED required.
· Pre-employment physical and drug screen required.
· Background check required.
· STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.