Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc
Milwaukee, WI, United States
Manufacturing / Production / Skilled Labor
Now hiring full time direct hire candidates in a variety of departments, positions and shifts. Milwaukee Precision Casting, Inc is a family owned investment casting foundry always on the lookout for new talent to add to our ever growing team.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Annual paid vacation time
- Bi-annual gain sharing
- NexGen employee assistance program
- FinFit employee financial wellness program
- Working Advantage employee discount and reward program
- Annual raises
- 401k match
- Work boot rebate program
Starting pay of $15-$20 per hour depending on position and shift with a $0.50 2nd shift premium and a $0.75 3rd shift premium.
- Our wax department is currently seeking a 1st shift die setter. This position requires mechanical skills and has a lifting requirement of up to 45lbs. Starting pay is $15-$16.50 depending on skills and experience.
- Our foundry is looking for a few more associates to complete our 2nd shift crew. Foundry runs a 4 day work week, Monday to Thursday 2pm-12am . All foundry positions have a lifting requirement of up to 75lbs. Positions start at $16.50-$20 plus $0.50 shift premium per hour depending on experience and position.
- Our finishing department has a need for a 2nd shift cutoff saw operator. This position has a lifting requirement of up to 75lbs. Starting pay $18.50 plus $0.50 shift premium per hour.
- Our machine shop has opportunities for CNC mill and lathe operators on 1st and 2nd shift. No lifting requirements. The Machine Shop is located just a few blocks away at 737 West Waterford ave, Milwaukee. Pay based on skills and experience.
- Be 18 years of age or older. In order to meet OSHA safety regulations we cannot hire those under 18.
- Be willing to learn, no experience is needed as we are happy to train on the job.
- Be able to read and understand either English or Spanish. We have a diverse workforce and encourage multi-lingual applicants.
- Have good attendance and punctuality. We are seeking applicants who are looking for long term work as we invest a significant amount of time and cost into training.
- Steeled toed shoes or boots required for all positions. We do offer a rebate program after your 90-day probationary period and provide all of your other PPE but you will need to provide your own safty shoes to start.
- All interviews are in person. It's important that there are clear expectation for the job, which is best shown in person.