Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Community Mortgage Loan Officer
at Johnson Bank
Support Johnson Bank’s CRA initiatives by actively sourcing low to moderate income clients.
Promote and market mortgage products and services to clients and referral sources in order to drive the bank’s revenue growth and profitability.
- Responsible for conducting first time homebuyer seminars and/or workshops. Well-versed in grant programs and special programs offered nationally, state-wide and locally for low to moderate income and first time homebuyers.
- Self-starter that demonstrates an attention to detail and has an efficient file flow system.
- Use discretion to collect and analyze the necessary client information in order to determine the appropriate loan structure.
- Use significant independent judgment to advise clients of various mortgage alternatives best suited to meet the client’s particular financial objectives.
- Advise clients on loan application process. Help client complete the loan application and execute disclosures. Thorough understanding of CRA and Fair Lending goals and metrics.
- Provide advice to clients on benefits and drawbacks of various loan products including private mortgage insurance, escrows, points, interest rates, and major market conditions.
- Analyze, calculate and prepare loan for underwriting (income, debt–to-income ratios, collateral). Make judgment about client’s ability to make payments on a mortgage.
- Develop and execute a detailed business plan to include specific marketing activities designed to meet established production goals. These activities include, but are not limited to, community involvement, networking with non-profit organizations, industry participation, sales calls, and office presentations.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred.
- Requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the Safe Act of 2008.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities