Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Mg, National Account Pet Care - Phileo
at LESAFFRE INTERNATIONAL
As a Account Manager, you will contrite to the satisfaction of Phileo customers by guaranteeing a maximum service level, through Promote the product portfolio of Phileo and Gnosis , to market stakeholders
Duties and Responsibilities including the following:
- Define and achieve sales budget for Pet Food and Pet Care business
- Promote the product portfolio of Phileo and Gnosis, to market stakeholders
- Active visite prospects and customer, and execute sales projects
- Mission could address some equine prospects
- Very autonomous and resilient (will be the only one on pet sales in NA)
- Entrepreneurial and agile
- Technical minded (able to set customer trials as well as discuss with nutritionists or vets)
- Curious and flexible
- Ability for communication and presentations (could represent Phileo at Pet events)
Education and/or Experience
- Sales B to B,
- 5 or 10 years (but not a requisite)
- Pet food preferably, and/ or Pet supplements background (Pet experience is a pre-requisite)
- A KA or partnership management success story will be a plus
- Equine is simply a plus, but must not lead the initial profile (no equine person wanting to become a pet person)
Ability to read and interpret written communications, instructions and technical information. Ability to write routine reports and e-mail correspondence. Proficiency in a second language (Spanish or French) is preferred but not required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have excellent Microsoft Office skills.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret all types of graphs. General understanding of probability and statistics.
Prolonged sitting and standing, some bending, stooping, stretching and climbing (ladders or steps). Occasional heavy lifting of up to 55 pounds. Must possess physical tolerance for common feed ingredients. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary for making small measurements. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard feed manufacturing equipment, various laboratory equipment, and a motor vehicle. Requires eyesight within normal range (or correctable with lenses) to visually determine research experiment effects, read reports and computer terminals. Requires hearing within normal range for telephone service responsibilities. Must be able to verbally explain and demonstrate products.
Intermittent exposure to noise, odors and temperature extremes during travel and in feed manufacturing and livestock production facilities. Occasional exposure to dust and heights of 10 feet or more. Potential injuries may occur during improper operation of equipment or improper lifting and handling of product, equipment and supplies. Considerable danger if exposed to moving mechanical parts, power sources or specific chemicals used in production processes. Certain personnel protection measures must be taken to protect against hazards in feed plant/livestock operations.
Domestic and occasional international travel required at least 60% of the time with normal hazards and conditions consistent with such travel. Weekend and early/late working hours may sometimes be necessary or required.