Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Manager
Job Reference #: 5000583841406
Summary of Position: Responsible for the management and development of the Inside Sales department including the following duties:
* Direct supervision, development, performance management and recognition of Inside Sales department associates
* Resolve customer and internal issues to support on-time customer delivery and satisfaction
* Coordination of resources in order to meet company and customer requirements
* Drive the development of associates in a positive, productive environment * Develop customer relationships and participate in customer visits
* Manage credit ap
provals or make recommendations for alternate options after evaluating financial and relationship impact on quality issues or credit requests * Support business operations by providing timely and accurate information on customer's invoiced sales and sales orders
* Actively participate with other departments to meet customer (internal and external) requirements
* Review applications, interview, screen and recommend job applicants to fill Insides Sales job openings
* Manage employment systems and processes for department personnel (time and attendance, performance reviews, etc.)
* Participation in Kaizen events
* Apply and ensure compliance with all company, and corporate, policies and Core Values
* Apply Lean principles in own work performance and drive Lean applications in company operations
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in business or related field, 3-5 years related experience (supervisory, customer service, inside sales) or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Previous success in the leadership and development of teams
* Track record as a proven problem-solver
* A balanced approach to serving both company and customer interests
* Prior experience managing customer relationships and/or the inside sales/customer service function, preferably in a manufacturing environment
* Above average computer proficiency and a desire to drive process improvement through use of technology. Enterprise Resource Planning/Materials Resource Planning and Microsoft Excel experience preferred
* Strong written and verbal communication skills including motivation and negotiation
* Quality orientation and high attention to detail * Project management experience and the ability to multi-task
* Financial acumen -- understanding profit/loss, pricing and discounting concepts
* Familiarity with Lean business concepts is preferred
Job Specific Physical Requirements/Work Environment:
* Usual office working conditions with occasional (5%) exposure to the production environment (heat, operating machinery and noise).
* Office duties require sitting behind a desk, performing tasks on a computer.
* Position involves limited travel.
Other Duties As Assigned