Masonite International Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Distributor Sales Consultant
at Masonite International Corporation
Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.
This position is an entry-level role that is responsible for all customer service tasks that service our distribution within a specific territory. The position compliments the Sales Team in an effort to sell more doors through high quality customer service.
- Primary distributor interface for the following: claims, scheduling concerns, order changes, estimating, literature, sample requests
- Assists in the resolution or involve proper personnel to resolve technical issues on orders when necessary
- Completes customer quotes within designated timeframe and ensure proper DOA process is followed
- Provides requested literature to distributors
- Prepares order changes
- Prepares order samples for distributors/architects
- Communicates with Inside & Outside Sales Team regarding special requests on specific orders
- Creates order headers for new orders to be written in the Order Writing Department
- Answers phone calls and respond to emails from customers in a professional manner including maintaining composure under difficult circumstances
- Files documents including but not limited to estimates/quotes, orders, color samples
- Processes miscellaneous order items such as stain, wood lite molding, louvers, etc
- Enters customer credits for approval process
- Associates Degree in Business or related field preferred
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Must be able to handle various issues simultaneously and prioritize
- Self-driven, accountable, high integrity, open communicator, strong work ethic, detail oriented, planning, math, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Outlook, and Word) required
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- General accounting knowledge helpful
- Must be willing to work in a team-based environment