Mayville Engineering Company Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Paint Line Support - 1st Shift
at Mayville Engineering Company Inc
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Job Location: Address
- 210 Corporate Drive
- Beaver Dam
- ZIP Code
Are you looking to get your foot in the door at MEC? How about manufacturing? You came to the right place if you answered yes. As an employee/owner at MEC, you will be responsible for loading and/or unloading materials from a conveyor or feed mechanism. You will be lifting parts that could weigh up to 50 lbs.
A role like this comes with some important responsibilities, some of those responsibilities include:
- Loads and moves materials to work area.
- Package parts with protective material for shipments per setup or Engineering remarks
- Applies masking to articles.
- Cleans and prepares surface of articles to be painted.
- May operate SST-Ecoat system load control panel.
- Racks workpieces on conveyor; and inspects, and transfers finished pieces into or out of department.
- May perform inventory transactions.
- Cleans work area.
- Performs other routine duties.
- Perform basic functions on a computer database.
Why Work for MEC?
We don’t want to brag, but we are honored to be the largest fabricator in the nation for 9 years in a row. In fact, you can find MEC on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MEC). This would not be possible without the hard work and dedication from our 2,500 plus team members. MEC is employee-owned company meaning that what YOU do on an everyday basis impacts our success as a company. We’re also proud to be a company that is highly involved and actively supports the communities in which our facilities are located.
Founded in 1945, MEC is a manufacturer that provides a broad range of Prototyping, Metal Fabrication, Tube Bending, Machining, Welding, Coating, and Value-Added Assembly services to a variety of markets including Commercial Vehicle, Power Sports & Recreational Vehicles, Agriculture, Construction & Forestry, Military, Mining, Automotive, and Power Generation companies. We continue to have an aggressive growth plan, operating 19 manufacturing facilities that are strategically located near its customers in eight states.
What Does It Take to Be a Fit for This Role?
- Having manufacturing experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to understand work orders and follow instructions.
- Ability to understand and follow at MEC safety policies and procedures.
- Ability to left up to 50 lbs at a time. This position involves a lot of bending, twisting and lifting.