Mid-State Technical College
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Continuing Education Coordinator
at Mid-State Technical College
Provide support and coordination of continuing education (CE) efforts in the areas of administration, registration, logistics, research, marketing, technology, and faculty and student support. This is a part-time position, working approximately 24 hours per week.
Duties & Responsibilities
Build and schedule CE courses using appropriate Peoplesoft and WTCS protocol.
Function in an administrator role with CE online registration system (CampusCE).
Provide support to CE students and Mid-State staff with the CE online registration system.
Research and analyze data, as requested, for prospective or current classes.
Provide logistical support for CE class delivery, including but not limited to class setup, appropriate technology, acquisition of supplies, course delivery and evaluation.
Provide support as requested for Mid-State conferences.
Provide CE faculty support based on individual class needs.
Facilitate CE marketing efforts, which may include compiling content, distribution of marketing pieces and information gathering to support distribution.
Provide exceptional customer service for Mid-State’s continuing education division and college, in general.
Other duties as assigned.
Associate degree in business, marketing, event planning, or related field.
Demonstrated use of technology and Microsoft Office applications required.
Prior experience in supporting class or program development preferred.
Experience in PeopleSoft or similar Enterprise System preferred.
Must possess excellent problem resolution, organizational, interpersonal, communication, and project management skills.
Must possess ability to:
- Maintain effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g., people, processes, structure, or culture); adjust effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Take prompt action to accomplish work goals; take action to achieve results beyond what is required; be proactive.
- Set high standards of performance for self and others; assume responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-impose standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and approach toward work.
Must embrace Mid-State’s core values of student centeredness, commitment, accountability, respect, integrity, and exceptional service.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation is dependent upon experience and qualifications.
Benefits include a pro-rated amount of paid time off (PTO).
How To Apply
To be considered for this position, you must complete an online application. You should have the following information available when completing an application:
- Contact information (addresses, phone numbers)
- Employment History
- Electronic copy of resume and transcripts
Application materials submitted via mail, fax, email, or in-person will not be considered.
Incomplete applications or applications noting "See Resume" will not be considered.
Continuous recruitment with first review of completed applications starting October 14, 2019. Applications received on or after October 14th may be considered in a secondary pool.
Please note that Mid-State’s main form of communication during the recruitment process is email. In addition to receiving communications from email addresses with an @mstc.edu domain, you may receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to watch your inbox as well as junk, spam, and clutter folders.
Mid-State Technical College, an equal opportunity employer and educator, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, or other applicable legislated categories, in its services, employment programs, and/or its educational programs and activities, including but not limited to admission, treatment, and access. Mid-State Technical College provides reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities to access or participate in its programs and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: VP-Human Resources, 32nd Street N, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54494, Phone: 715-422-5325.
Optimize Your Online Application Experience
Below you will find a few technical tips to help ensure a positive and successful online application experience:
- Be sure to fill in each field in the application. You will receive an error message at the time of submission and your application will not be submitted if each required field is not filled in.
- Avoid clicking the back, forward, or refresh buttons while applying. Doing so will interfere with the submission and may result in data loss.
- Clear your browser's temporary files/cache and cookies prior to beginning the application.
- Disable pop-up blockers.
- Do not bookmark or favorite the application. Navigate to the careers site each time you wish to access your saved/submitted application.
- Your application session will remain open for 24 hours assuming you do not close your browser. To ensure submission, complete the application process within that time frame.
- The following browsers are currently supported:
Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11
- The following operating systems are currently supported:
Windows 7 and 8, both 32-bit and 64-bit, as well as Mac OS 10.6 and greater.
If you experience issues in submitting your online application, please contact Human Resources at 715.422.5568.