Midwest Family Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Caregiver/CNA for a Small and Cozy Assisted Living Facility
at Midwest Family Care
Join Our Family of Caregivers at Autumn Winds!
Non-Mandating| 15-person dedicated staff | Family-operated
Nestled in the scenic country-side of Cambridge, Wisconsin, Autumn Winds is a fully staffed assisted living facility offering a peaceful place to call home for 10 residents. Each apartment is ideal for those seeking independence, care and connection. We consider our residents to be part of our family and love making Autumn Winds a special home. Our property is cozy with a wooded lot, pond, fire pit, deck and more.
Meal Preparation – Housekeeping & Laundry – Medication Administration – Personal Cares – Companionship & Conversation – Assisting with Ambulation & Transfers
$12-$13/hr for Permanent Shifts
$15/hr for On Call/ Pool
Skill / Requirements
- Preference given to CBRF certified
- We can get you certified if you are a rock star with stellar professional references and caregiving experience
- At least 18 years of age
- Choose to work as a Caregiver because you are passionate about impacting other’s lives through the work you do
- Are looking for a long term career in healthcare that allows you to satisfy your need to serve others
- Hold yourself to high standards and are recognized for being dependable and committed
- Have your own vehicle
- We put people first! Our Residents and our Caregivers
- We provide training and ongoing coaching & support
- Health Insurance Benefits Available
- Referral bonuses
- 90-day review for all new staff
- Unique, scenic setting
- 1:5 caregiver to resident ratio: you have time to really care!