Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
2nd Shift Seasonal Associate- Warehouse
at Miles Kimball
Major Position Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Team member will be cross functional in focus, generally expertise in more than one area of responsibility. They will also be cross trained into additional functional areas throughout all of operations as business needs dictate (this is not warehouse exclusive). Team member will be required to train others as needed. This is a non machine operating position.
Requirements of position- repetitive lifting of 15-50 lbs, ability to read a collate, use of a pallet jack, comfortable with a utility knife, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, self motivated – ability to work without direct supervision and the ability to work as a team. Must be able to be trained on computer needs for functional areas and learn DAX as it applies to the needs of the job. Understand that safety is the top job responsibility to any task assigned and willing to step up and correct an unsafe situation in a moments notice.
Functional Areas included in Position
Required education, skills, abilities, and experience:
- Minimum of a High school education preferred
- Strong math, reading and some computer skills.
- Must have the ability to comprehend and follow instructions and to read and write in English.
- Requires extended periods of standing, and the physical manipulation of merchandise and materials by walking, bending, grasping, pushing, pulling and lifting.
- Must possess communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills to contribute in an empowered team environment.
- Willing to work within a continuous improvement environment through the active participation in KIXS and other company training programs.