Navitus Health Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Navitus Health Solutions
LocationMadison Campus: Madison, Wisconsin
Other LocationsMadison Campus: Madison, Wisconsin
A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required preferably in Marketing, Business, and Public Relations, Journalism, Communications or an equivalent.
- A minimum of five years of staff management and marketing or communications experience, preferably in a health care related field. PBM experience is a plus. Prior experience with marketing planning and strategy development, content creation, campaign development, execution and monitoring is required.
The marketing manager will be a lead contributor in developing marketing strategies, plans and campaigns to appropriately position the company and its prescription benefit and specialty pharmacy solutions, as well as better demonstrate value, create demand and generate leads.
With a well-rounded marketing background the person in this role will also lead and manage campaigns that will include public relations, social media, email, lead generation/marketing automation, content development, and etc.
The ideal candidate will enjoy solving problems, developing creative solutions and collaborating with team members and internal customers. This person will also have plenty of opportunities to exercise well-developed writing and communication skills, manage and prioritize projects and thrive in a deadline driven environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys a team environment and wants to expand and grow their marketing skills and healthcare knowledge.
- Contribute in the development of marketing strategies, plans, campaigns and budgets
- Participate in developing the company story, value proposition and key messages
- Manage marketing projects, campaigns and initiatives
- Develop marketing content (emails, case studies, presentations, articles, blogs, social media posts, etc.) and manage its development, approval processes and distribution
- Manage marketing automation and lead generation programs (landing pages, content offers, social media, etc.)
- Gather and analyze marketing research data to create marketplace scans, competitor product comparisons and etc., and share with key stakeholders.
- Mine industry publications and internal data for statistics that can help support the company's story and demonstrate value
- Build and maintain relationships with sales, product management and other internal stakeholders
- Manage team members, agency and vendor relationships
- Additional duties as assigned
- Some travel may be required