Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Forklift (Off Shift)
at nestle USA
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18008892
Since 1986, our Nestlé Purina PetCare factory in Hager City, WI, has been committed to Continuous Excellence. We are a "Safety First" culture, driven by a zero accident, zero defect, zero waste mentality. Although one of our smaller operations within Nestlé Purina PetCare, with roughly 50 team members, this factory plays a big role supporting our other facilities around the U.S. and Canada by producing the wet and dry coatings you can find on most of our pet food.
Our Production Forklift Operators in our Packaging Department are among the real movers at our plant as they move the finished products, the ingredients, and perform the bagging operation, all the while ensuring product integrity and superior customer service. Our team members obtain fork truck operator certification and are required to follow all safety rules in addition to performing daily OSHA-required fork truck inspections.
- Operates automated filling system which fills slings with finished product
- Transfer finished product to the warehouse by forklift
- Climb ladders and stairs
- Monitor packaging specifications
- Use and interact with computer system (SAP)
- Assemble and disassemble equipment
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Minimum):
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months of experience working in a manufacturing, industrial, or military environment
- 1 years' of forklift experience in a warehouse, manufacturing, or military environment
To our veterans and separated service members—you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé Purina. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. We hope you'll consider sharing in our mission—you'll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé Purina home.